Here's a sure-fire way to raise money: Eating! At the Corner Bar. Hey, it sure beats a car wash or a candy sale. It's a fundraiser that becomes a fun event, because everyone loves eating at the Rockford Corner Bar. The Corner Bar Puts "Fun" in Fundraising!
Earn 15% Cash Back While You Find Out!
Whatever your group... baseball, bowling, business, knitting, or just plain fun... The Rockford Corner Bar can help you raise funds. Register for our "Dogs for Dollars" program by downloading the information and forms below. Once you've submitted your application and your date has been confirmed, bring the whole team in for a good time. Order everything you want! When we tally it up, we'll pay 15% cash of the total amount back, excluding tax, to your group.
So, the more you eat, the more your group earns! Go ahead, order desert! You're doing it for a good cause.
Download the forms you need from the links below.
• Fundraising Information Form, with everything you should know about our "Dogs for Dollars" program.
• Application Form, which you fill out and submit to the Corner Bar so that we can approve your fundraising event.
• Invitation Form, which you print and pass out to your event invitees. Download this form and open it with Acrobat Reader, and you can type in your group name, event date and event time prior to printing.
• Coupons Form, for your Corner Bar server to collect at the event .
Download forms. Reserve a date. Eat. Get 15% Cash Back!
Here's how a Corner Bar fundraising event works. There are three steps to set up your "Dogs for Dollars" fundraising event.
1) Download the "Dogs for Dollars" Forms from the links below at left.
2) Fill out the Application Form. Return your completed form as noted at the bottom via email, fax, regular mail or in person.
3) Once your event is approved and the date is set, invite everyone you know by distributing the Invitation Form.
The more people you can get to show up, the more your group will earn! On the night of your event, your attendees will turn in the receipt for their purchases, along with their Dogs for Dollars Invitation Form and/or Coupon. The next day, we'll tally up your group’s purchases and send you a check for 15% of the total, excluding tax. It's that simple! Eat well. Do good.